I love receiving your comments. I hope that this site encourages free and frank discussion of any issues raised. Disagreement is very welcome, as long as it is politely stated.
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that I believe:
- contain abusive language or make personal attacks other site users and/or make it unpleasant for others to use the site
- are thinly-veiled or biased advertisements for products and services
- are irrelevant to the post
- render the person commenting vulnerable (e.g. by giving away personal data)
- are excessively long (e.g. >250 words) and should therefore be published as a post elsewhere.
My decision is final. In the rare instances that I block people from commenting entirely, it is because they repeatedly flout one of the rules above.
Please note that any comments made are the copyright of the person who wrote them.